Debt Relief Services in Charlotte
Helping Clients in Mecklenburg County & All of North Carolina
Close your eyes for a moment and imagine what your life would be like if you could wake up in the morning free from collection calls, free from worries about losing your house, and free from debt. Through the U.S. bankruptcy courts, it is not just a dream. More than 200 years ago, the founders of this country realized that America is about fresh starts. Our bankruptcy laws were passed to give everyone the opportunity to start over in their financial lives. Bankruptcy isn’t a sign of failure. Bankruptcy is the means to start protecting your family’s financial future.
At Blossom Law PLLC, we offer free consultations and consultations via FaceTime & Zoom. Call us today at (704) 271-9078! Hablamos Español.
Bankruptcy Matters We Handle
If you need a fresh start, let’s begin by sitting down and discussing your circumstances. From offices in Charlotte, I, Attorney Rashad, represent individuals and families in consumer bankruptcy matters in communities throughout Mecklenburg County and the surrounding counties. For bankruptcy filing, I offer reasonable fees based on a fair retainer and honest billing policies.
Our services include:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: Eliminate all or most credit card debt, medical bills, tax arrears, and other consumer debt. In most cases you can keep your house and the family car. Not all types of debt can be eliminated and there are restrictions about who qualifies.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: You may save a substantial amount of money by consolidating all of your debt into a convenient three to five-year repayment plan supervised by the court. Total monthly debt payments are typically reduced and you can include every type of debt that may not be eliminated under Chapter 7.
- Credit card debt and other causes of bankruptcy
- Life after bankruptcy
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and debt reporting issues
- Tax Issues and Bankruptcy
Professional Service Backed by Personal History
If you reside in the Charlotte metropolitan area, call me, Attorney Rashad Blossom. I understand the frustration and worry you are going through because I have been in your shoes. My mother was a school teacher and my father worked at a tire factory. They could not work any harder, yet our family often struggled to make ends meet. It wasn’t because of poor choices — it was because the financial credit system in the United States is tilted uphill against individuals and families.
My office in Charlotte is open for consultations 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement. Call or use the convenient email contact form to explain your legal needs and request a return call. I offer a free bankruptcy consultation and will not pressure you to hire me.
Blossom Law PLLC is a debt relief agency. The firm helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
Call (704) 271-9078 or contact the office to arrange a free bankruptcy consultation with an experienced bankruptcy lawyer today.
“He has a compassionate heart for helping people.”- Kevin
“Mr. Blossom was phenomenal throughout the entire process.”- Ms. J
“He took care of everything, and I now have no more tax debt. He was the best!!”- Martha